There's something timeless about a globe pendant – an ethereal glowing orb always makes a space look a bit more inviting (that's proven science, probably). Add to that the visual contrast of our amazing manila rope and you have a light destined for greatness.
Our Gardner Globe has been used everywhere from high-end furniture showrooms to trendy Brooklyn restaurants; it's like that best friend you can take to the opera in a three-piece suit but also grab waffles with at 3AM in a pair of jeans at a back alley diner. I say that with the full confidence of someone who has never been to an opera. Pictured above is the 12" diameter glass globe option, but we also offer a plastic globe if you prefer (or if you fear that people will treat it like a tetherball).
- BULB: 40W incandescent bulb included
- VOLTAGE: 120V (240V available upon request)
- DIMMABLE: Yes (with compatible wall switches when used with ceiling canopy)
- CEILING CANOPY: Included with canopy option (5” diameter, 0.8” thick)
- PLUG-IN OPTION: Yes
- UL LISTED: By request (additional charges may apply; the rope will also be slightly thicker than the photograph above)
- ROPE LENGTH: 8' or 16' of 3/4" diameter manila rope (custom upon request)
- GLOBE SIZE: 12" diameter
- GLOBE MATERIAL: Glass or plastic
- CANOPY/HARDWARE FINISH: Brass, nickel, white, black and more (select after adding to cart)
- LEADTIME: 4-6 weeks after deposit and approval
When required, our lights are independently tested and stickered by a UL Certification facility (hence the additional charge above). But rest assured that every light is made to the exact same standard – we have chosen to make this optional because not all projects require this.