The Gardner Pendant was one of my first designs – long before I even knew what the heck an LED was. With its rustic sensibilities and vintage charm, it remains a classic choice for a variety of interiors.
Whether alone or in groupings, the Gardner Pendant is the perfect addition when you want a pendant light but need something with an old-world vibe. The thick manila rope is a classic look that complements a variety of aesthetics, and whether you use the ever-popular Edison bulb or stick with a more modern globe bulb, it is sure to turn heads. Our customers love to swag these across a room or tie them around old barn beams, and because we included up to 16 feet of rope as a standard option (more upon request), you have plenty to play with. We even offer a plug-in version if you want a simpler solution for your awesome lighting project. Time to get creative!
- BULB: 40W incandescent Edison bulb included (but other bulbs up to 40W will work just the same)
- VOLTAGE: 120V (240V available upon request)
- DIMMABLE: Yes (with compatible wall switches when used with ceiling canopy)
- CEILING CANOPY: Included with canopy option (5” diameter, 0.8” thick)
- PLUG-IN OPTION: Yes
- UL LISTED: By request (additional charges may apply; the rope will also be slightly thicker than the photograph above)
- ROPE LENGTH: 8' or 16' of 3/4" diameter manila rope (custom upon request)
- SOCKET/BULB SIZE: Approximately 7" long
- CANOPY/HARDWARE FINISH: Brass, nickel, white, black and more (select after adding to cart)
- LEADTIME: 4-6 weeks after deposit and approval
When required, our lights are independently tested and stickered by a UL Certification facility (hence the additional charge above). But rest assured that every light is made to the exact same standard – we have chosen to make this optional because not all projects require this.