Suspended by thin adjustable aircraft cables, our Tracer Bar is the perfect fixture for filling horizontal spaces with ease.
From Manhattan loft apartments to hotel elevator lobbies, the Tracer Bar has proven to be a tremendously versatile light. It has a knack for fitting into tricky spaces (such as a dining room with low ceilings) yet can also easily adapt to larger interiors by simply suspending a few of them at varying lengths and heights. The dual adjustable suspension cables are easily anchored into any ceiling and the fixture is powered by a single central junction box; by simply repositioning the cable anchors on the ceiling and adjusting the height of the cables, you can fine tune the bar's angle and location in the room without having to move the junction box. It's the perfect balance of form and function (with a healthy dose of "holy cow").
- LAMPING: 10'/14'/19' 12V flexible LED module (custom upon request)
- WATTAGE: 3.5 Watts per foot
- COLOR TEMP: 3000K standard (custom upon request)
- BULB LIFE: 50,000 hours
- VOLTAGE: 12V LEDs (120V LED driver included)
- DIMMABLE: Yes (with compatible wall switches)
- CEILING CANOPY: Included (5” diameter, 0.8” thick)
- SUSPENSION: Two adjustable aircraft cables w/ ceiling connectors (12' max drop provided)
- DRIVER MOUNTING: Externally mounted (not inside the canopy)
- UL LISTED: By request (additional charges may apply)
- DIMENSIONS: 4'/6'/8' horizontal bar (1" diameter) w/ 10'/14'/19' flexible LED module
- CANOPY/HARDWARE FINISH: Brass, steel, white, black and more (select after adding to cart)
- BAR FINISH: Raw brass, raw steel, white, black (custom patinas and colors upon request; additional charges may apply)
- LEADTIME: 4-6 weeks after deposit and approval
When required, our lights are independently tested and stickered by a UL Certification facility (hence the additional charge above). But rest assured that every light is made to the exact same standard – we have chosen to make this optional because not all projects require this.