Our most popular fixture, the Tracer Loop is a complete reimagining of what lighting can accomplish. Flexible, dimmable, easy to install, and lit by energy-efficient LEDS, it’s the perfect solution for unique interiors.
Easily fill large spaces with multiple loops suspended from high ceilings or stick with one and drape it over a fabricated structure (wooden beams, metal framing, and suspended driftwood are a few popular choices) to make something completely unique for your or your client’s needs. This isn’t your average chandelier, this is a light designed with you in mind. Go ahead and make it your own.
- LAMPING: Up to 27 feet 12V or 24V DC LED lamping when powered from one end; up to 50’ when powered from both ends
- WATTAGE: 3.5 Watts per foot
- COLOR TEMP: 3000K standard (custom upon request)
- BULB LIFE: 50,000 hours
- VOLTAGE: 12V or 24V LEDs (120V Magnitude LED driver included)
- DIMMABLE: Yes (with compatible wall switches)
- CEILING CANOPIES: Two included (5” diameter, 0.8” thick)
- DRIVER MOUNTING: Externally mounted (not inside canopies)
- UL LISTED: Upon request (additional charges may apply)
- DIMENSIONS: Up to 50' long (0.9” OD); custom length adjustable pendant cord on both ends (optional)
- CANOPY/HARDWARE FINISH: Brass, steel, white, black and more (select after adding to cart)
- ADJUSTABLE CORD COLOR: Black (countless options available upon request)
- LEADTIME: 4-6 weeks after deposit and approval
The adjustable pendant cord is optional; rope can be directly mounted to ceiling canopy (but length cannot be altered after installation). See photos for reference.
When required, our lights are independently tested and stickered by a UL Certification facility (hence the additional charge above). But rest assured that every light is made to the exact same standard – we have chosen to make this optional because not all projects require this.